Desert Lifeguard Management
Desert Lifeguard Management specializes in providing certified, courteous, and quality lifeguards, pool management and pool maintenance services to Home Owners Associations, country clubs, and casinos in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area. Our goal is to provide the highest levels of safety and customer service to our clients in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Clark County, Nevada. We believe that going to the pool should be a fun, worry-free experience.
At Desert Lifeguard Management, we believe that pool safety means more than responding to emergencies; it is actively preventing emergencies from happening. That is why all of our lifeguards are American Red Cross certified in Lifeguarding, CPR/AED, First Aid, and Oxygen Administration. Additionally, our guards have a weekly training topic in order to keep their skills up to date and are trained to be proactive in recognizing risks before they become accidents.
The level of customer service that your residents and guests receive can make or break their pool experience. Our lifeguards are trained not only in safety but also in providing a high level of customer service. Our company strives to provide exceptional responsiveness and attention to detail in all aspects of our organization.
Why Choose Desert Lifeguard Management?
- Provides a safer pool environment for your residents, members, and guests.
- Provides the customer service that your residents, members, and guests deserve.
- Eliminates the administrative costs of hiring and managing lifeguards.
- Eliminates the need for management staff to maintain Red Cross and County certifications associated with managing a pool.
- Reduces liability for your organization.
- Reduces unnecessary costs through a pricing model that will only charge for the actual time that lifeguards spent working at the pool.
- Reduces the capital burden of paying lifeguard payroll.
- Reduces maintenance costs by having a Certified Pool Operator on-site during all open business hours who can quickly address problems before they get too large.
- Ensures lifeguards on deck are fully certified and are trained weekly by an aquatics specialist in order to maintain necessary life-saving skills.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Are Lifeguards Worth the Cost? This is a very good question and one that I would encourage facility managers to carefully consider. Nevada State Law generally does not require most pools to have Lifeguards on duty if the pool does not exceed 80% of maximum capacity. ...read more
Desert Lifeguard Management specializes in providing certified, courteous, and quality lifeguards, pool management and pool maintenance services to Home Owners Associations and country clubs in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area.